We aim to ensure that:
You will be dealt with promptly
- we will respond to your enquiry within five working days or within an agreed deadline.
- we will aim to meet your needs within an agreed timescale and follow up any information, advice or referral to your satisfaction.
You will receive a service that is confidential, impartial and objective
- we will treat your enquiry in confidence and only disclose your details with your permission. We will act independently and objectively.
- you will be kept informed of any agreed actions resulting from an intervention and we will work with you until your expectations have been met.
- we will treat all clients fairly and not discriminate against anyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
You will receive a service that is based on the most accurate and relevant information
- we aim to provide a consistently high quality of service through our quality assurance systems and processes.
You will always know in advance what the charge will be for the service you require
- we will make it clear if there will be a change to the agreed charge so that you can make an informed decision.
You will be encouraged to feed back your views on the service you have received
- we will use any feedback you give us to continually improve the quality of our services.
To help us achieve our commitment we ask you to:
- provide us with full clear details of your needs, preferred method and frequency of contact.
- inform us if you have important time limits.
- ask us if you are not sure about anything.
- have all relevant information available when you make contact with us.
- tell us if you feel you are receiving the service you expected.
Complaints, suggestions and feedback
The Guild’s ethos is to empower individuals through a variety of support methods to enable them to grow within the context of the subject matter. We are committed to maintaining our ethos as this underpins our success and we support our staff to achieve this.
However, despite our best endeavours, we recognise that our service might not always meet your expectations. We value your feedback and would like to hear from you if you are unhappy with the service you have received, so that we can improve it. We would also like to hear your positive feedback and suggestions so that we know what we are doing right and how we can get better.
To make a complaint, offer a suggestion or to give us feedback please write to: Sally Kelly, The Guild, Room 6 Melbourne House, Arminghall Close, Norwich NR3 3UE or email us at services[at]the-guild.co.uk We will acknowledge your letter / email within 5 working days.